CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Christmas present

Received this early in the morning and it was my bf's stuff.
so i sms him what was inside the box,then he said this is my christmas present.
wow...so nice,at that moment i was very happy and i thought he was joke with me few days ago.
When i open it,it a mini DIY christmas house. like it so much.Got intruction teach you how to do it, so no worry about how to do it =)set up the wall 1st before do otherswindow with snow sceenchristmas photo frameAnd finally, the result...

i took 1 days to finish this, some people might thinking im crazy,but for those DIY things or puzzle is my favourite.

I will buy another "happy birthday" to my dear's mum because her birthday is coming soon.

Hope i can do more better than this :p

0 comments: